CALA takes place in Cori: a small town 50 km from Rome.
You can easily reach Cori by car or public transport.
from Rome or from the North
- Highway A1: exit at Valmontone, then follow the indication to Artena, then to Cori (22km from Valmontone).
- If you are coming from Rome or from the north, you could also take “Via dei Laghi” til you arrive in Velletri and then, from there, follow the directions to Cori.
- SS148 Pontina: exit in Campoverde, then follow the direction to Cisterna di Latina and then to Cori.
- SP 215 via Tuscolana: arrive at Lariano and then follow the indication to Cori.
from Latina or from the South
- From Latina, pass through Latina Scalo and then follow the indication to Cori.
- SS 7 via Appia: arrive at Cisterna di Latina then follow the indication to Cori.
Cori is 8 km from the closest train station of the train line Rome-Naples. The train station is Cisterna di Latina. The trip between Rome and Cisterna di Latina is about 35 min. There is a train every hour during the week and in the weekend there are less trains but the service is guaranteed.
When you arrive at Cisterna di Latina’s train station, you can take a bus (called Caliciotti) that stops in front of the station and brings you to Cori in 20 min. This service is available only during working days and not on the weekend.